How to Register
Registration may be submitted by mail, fax or online; SECO International does not accept telephone registration for SECO 2011. Registration may be made only during the designated registration periods and registrations must be received by the deadline. Registration periods are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Payment must be made in U.S. funds and must accompany each registration. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check (business, cashier or personal), money order, American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, or Visa. Checks may be written to “SECO International.”
View complete registration policy details.
View registration fees.
Mail: 4661 North Shallowford Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30338
To register by fax or mail, complete the 2-page registration form and return the form to the SECO office.
To register online, log into your SECO Profile account and choose the SECO 2011 registration option. If you do not have a SECO Profile account, you must first create one before you can register to attend SECO 2011.
Online registration consists of 6 basic steps, listed below and shown as tabs at the top of each page:
- Basic Information – you must complete this section first
- Courses – see the full list of courses and choose your education sessions
- Events – choose to attend our social events
- Conference Materials – purchase materials to further your SECO 2011 experience
- Survey – help us to make SECO better
- Review and Checkout – pay using our secure credit card process
After you complete each tabbed page, you will need to click the button at the bottom of the page to save the data. As you complete each tab you’ll be able to click on other tabs to complete the process. Your last step will prompt you to submit your payment information and complete your registration.
Once you complete your own registration, 2 additional tabs will appear in your window:
- Add a spouse or child – here you’ll be able to generate a code and use that to register your spouse/child.
- Add an additional attendee – this page will allow you add an attendee from your office, preserving your office address for the new attendee.
After completing your registration, you can come back to the registration module at any time to check or change your courses, register your spouse/child, register additional attendees, or order conference materials.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you have trouble with our registration module.